"Access to Knowledge, Language for Life!"

ALA is centrally located in the safe, beautiful, and vibrant city of Greensboro, North Carolina. Our main campus is near the center of downtown Greensboro and among seven major universities and college campuses. In addition to our main Greensboro campus location, we also hold classes on the beautiful and historic Guilford College campus, where you can experience some of American college life. Please visit our website to learn about enrolling in our classes.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Student Profiles: Veronica and Ali



"Hello, everyone! I'm Veronica. I'm from Rome, Italy. I always knew that I would study in the United States, because it is the best place to learn the English language. My father works for the United Nations, and his colleague spoke highly of this school. So, my father and I decided that I would come here.  

I am living in Greensboro with my father's wife. My experience in Greensboro has been pleasant. The school is very friendly and warm and now feels like a second family.  I am fortunate enough to have two wonderful teachers. I only have a short time left because I have to return to my country.  But if I am able, I will come back to finish the rest of the levels.  I highly recommend this school to anyone who is able to come to ALA to have this important experience, to learn the life, culture and language of the United States."

No comments:

Post a Comment